Q. How do I vote absentee?

A. Obtain an absentee voter form from the Johnson County Clerk.


If a voter is already registered an absentee ballot may also be obtained by calling the Johnson County Clerk's office at 307-684-7272.  A qualified elector may apply for an absentee ballot at anytime during the election year in which the election is held.  Absentee voting for this election starts on July 10, 2014.